Travel Health Insurance
Get a Quote Now - It's Fast and Easy
The BAD NEWS: Did you know? Most medical insurance plans aren’t accepted when you travel internationally. Many foreign hospitals require patients to demonstrate ability to pay before treatment is started. Unfortunately this can result in delayed treatment and high medical bills for individuals who thought they were covered.
The GOOD NEWS: Passport Health has found the best deals on travel insurance. You can even print your insurance ID card immediately! No watching the mail and hoping your card arrives before you depart. From medical coverage and emergency evacuation to trip cancellation and lost baggage we’ve got you covered. The 24 hour assistance service with a toll free phone number provides immediate assistance if you forget your medication or need care at a local medical facility. The assistance center will make arrangements for your care and for payment of medical expenses. This service is essential while traveling abroad.
It’s fast and easy. Why not get a quote for your next trip and take along the additional peace of mind. You will be pleasantly surprised at the very affordable pricing.
LIAISON INTERNATIONALCoverage while traveling for:
- Medical expenses for injury or illness (four policy limit options) - Maximum $1,000,000
- Terrorism coverage included - no extra cost
- Emergency medical evacuation up to $100,000
- Scuba diving Included if PADI or NAUI certified
- Up to $15,000 coverage for pre-existing medical conditions
- Coverage for 5 days to 3 years. (Can be extended on line)
- Optional Sports Coverage Rider
- Trip Interruption – Maximum $5,000
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment - $25,000
- Extended home country coverage available for incidental trip back to home country
- Lost baggage
For full description of benefits, click on “View brochure wording” on the quote page.
Coverage for the non refundable cost of your trip should you or a member of your immediate family become ill or injured prior to the start of your trip.
- Trip Cancellation – Maximum coverage $20,000
- Medical Expense – Maximum $10,000
- Emergency Medical Evacuation – Max $50,000
- Trip Interruption – Maximum $20,000
- Lost baggage
For full description of benefits, click on “View schedule of benefits” on the quote page.